10.2.3 available via SW update!

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Dec 20 14:24:23 PST 2002

> From: Peter Nacken <caipirina at mac.com>
> 49.7 MB !!! . Arrrghhhh

If you'll send me your mailing address in Fiji I'd be more than happy
to send you a CD with all the latest updates you require.

Peter's a special case, being in Fiji and all, but as for the rest of
you in the industrialised world, this is yet another warning call. If
you can get broadband, you should seriously consider it. The updates,
demos and mandatory system updates are only going to get LARGER from
here.

I personally don't find my cable modem (Roadrunner) bill (about
$45/month) to be any larger than the cost of a second phone line (about
$30 where I am) plus the cost of an ISP (about $20/month). In exchange
for the same amount of cash each month, I get 30 times faster delivery
(up AND down) average speed with always-on connection and vastly more
reliability.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**