[P1] 10.2.3 available via SW update!

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 20 16:17:49 PST 2002

On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 05:24  PM, Charles Martin wrote:

> I personally don't find my cable modem (Roadrunner) bill (about
> $45/month) to be any larger than the cost of a second phone line
> (about $30 where I am) plus the cost of an ISP (about $20/month). In
> exchange for the same amount of cash each month, I get 30 times faster
> delivery (up AND down) average speed with always-on connection and
> vastly more reliability.

There is also an option of locating a local cafe or store that offers
wifi connection, I found one near me that offers SurfNSip connections
for $20 a month or something like $5 for a few hours. That 50 Meg
update only takes me a few minutes over wifi but would take 3 hours to
6 hours on my dialup line.

---
My Presidential Campaign Begins: My first proposal is that a personal
computer remains just that, personal, and that no company or person has
any right to place, without informed permission, any software on that
which would infringe on its security or privacy.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com
iCal:  coming soon