[P1] Death of Image Capture

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 20 16:23:38 PST 2002

On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 06:52  PM, Eric B. Richardson wrote:

> Suddenly, whenever I attempt to start up Image Capture, it starts and
> then gives me a crashed program message. I am still in X.1.5 and it
> has been working right along... until now. Anyone have an idea why,
> and how to fix it? Thanks.

The easiest solution for many application problems is to locate the
preference file and trash it.

In X you can always create a new user account and then see if the
software performs as it should in that account. If it does, it points
to preferences or maybe a conflict with another program.

If it doesn't work, then you are either looking at a reinstall or bad
cable or hardwire problem in camera or computer.

---
Just saw 5 people sitting at a table and each talking to someone else
on their self-phones.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com