[P1] Death of Image Capture

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 22 07:39:34 PST 2002

On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 09:13  AM, Eric B. Richardson wrote:

> Update: I used pacifist to re-install image capture. Didn't work.
>
> Looks more and more like I need to set aside the time to install
> Jaguar.

Did you set your camera to download? This is something we sometimes
forget and then become anxious trying all kinds of things when all we
needed to do is turn the dial on the camera to the download setting...

I've done this a couple of times and so have others on the list.

---
Plank 2 of my Presidential Campaign: We will offer a global bounty of
$1000 for the ears of spammers. If they continue, we will select
another body part.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com