[P1] multimedia projector and clamshell iBook

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Sun Dec 22 16:07:06 PST 2002

> connected (soory don't know technical names) I would like to use my
> clamshell for a presentation I am giving amd prefer connecting it directly
> to the laptop instead of saving the presentation and using the PC.
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Sonia

Sonia, I think you're out of luck. As I recall, with a special cable you get
from apple, you can use your headphone jack to produce TV (not computer
monitor) resolution images. The exact model of your ibook would be needed to
make that determination. That means that if your presentation uses large,
clear fonts and images you will be OK. If not you need to upgrade to the
icebooks. They are smaller, lighter, more capable, and not nearly as
colorful or happy on your lap as the clamshells.

Dan