[P1] Dead Pixel

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 24 20:13:03 PST 2002

On Sunday, November 24, 2002, at 02:19  PM, Bonnie Crisp wrote:

> I had the same thing happen on my 600 MHz iBook earlier this year.
> When I called Apple they informed me that if I had three (3) pixels
> out, then they would replace the screen, but that 1 or 2 is within
> their margin of quality assurance.  My white pixel was on the right
> side of the screen toward the top.  It is still annoying, though.

Light colored stuck pixels are more aggravating than dark ones, or so
it would seem. The white pixels glows like a beacon when the background
is black.

So, maybe what is needed is a microdrop of black paint to cover that
white pixel. An idea, maybe impractical.

---
The #8 Reason we don't let kids vote:  They might vote to build for
children a $600 Million Dollar Publicly Funded Sports Stadium, just
like the adults get.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com