[P1] 512 MB SODIMM low profile

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 8 08:45:34 PDT 2003

> Anyone any experience with these modules in clamshell iBooks?
> Is the full amount of RAM seen by the iBook and is 640MB the real limit
> like OWC tells me, or is it just like the earlier iMacs, that it
> differs
> per iMac?

I just installed one about two weeks ago (in a Key Lime iBook), and
I've had nothing but success. You also have the option of getting a
"low-power" version that uses less power (and would tax the battery
less), but in my experience, the regular RAM I installed hasn't changed
my iBook's battery life.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net