[P1] here we go again...

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 15:51:36 PDT 2003

On Thursday, April 17, 2003, at 02:55  PM, Chuck & Kim Blair wrote:

>> Every 3 weeks I've got to send it back to
>> Apple and be without a computer for the week.  Any suggestions?
>> Should I
>> not breath a certain way while using it?  Is it me?

Everything is built within specifications plus or minus so much. In
your case it seems that your book has fallen outside those specs and
you should take Apple up on its offer to replace it with a new one.
Make a hint about the 17" since you have 'suffered' so much...   :)

---

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com