Changes in Airport settings

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Thu Apr 17 16:27:06 PDT 2003

Hey y'all...can anyone help me figure this one out?  I went away and
changed my IP/TP to two different settings.  I first used Earthlink and
then used my Airport to hook into a hot spot and now I'm home and can't
get it to connect to the Home setting....I did make a setting for the
Hot Spot that is it's own setting.  What is wrong and what steps do I
need to do to teach it to find it's own home base?  I am using 9.1 on
that machine.

This happened before, but that time I didn't do a duplicate as I did
this time.

Any help out there?  Can't I have multiple configs and just switch from
one to the other?  I have one called Home and now one called by the hot
spots name...

What am I missing?

Pat