[P1] Worst iBook review to date?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 08:40:43 PDT 2003

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 08:33  AM, Ruffin Bailey wrote:

> I think anyone could have written their iBook "review" having just
> checked the tech specs and been a little in the know about Macs.  Does
> make me wonder if she touched the hardware in question.

She did comment on the keyboard...

Ripley's Believe or Not caught my eye as I surfed past with a report on
some TV channel where the talking heads take off their clothes during
their chat. Nice idea, really. Maybe Mac reviewers could do the same
thing?

---
I just happened to remember that I have a problem remembering things
and I am a procrastinator. So I decided to create an automated system
to remind and force me to follow up. I'll probably start on it tomorrow.

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net