[P1] Worst iBook review to date?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 08:37:09 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 11:31  PM, NIKON'S WORLD wrote:

> Reviews like that are why I recently canceled my subscription to
> Macworld.

A review should discuss pros and cons but MacWorld reviewers have
historically injected their own emotional downers into the reviews. I
also stopped reading the software reviews years ago when they became
less and less useful and more of a personality platform for the
writers. Almost every software review had to end with some poisoned
paragraph. I think we need the good and the bad to make intelligent
selections, just as we might ask a waiter for opinions on the various
dishes but do we want him to comment after he delivers the meal, the
apple pie really sucks.

---
I just happened to remember that I have a problem remembering things
and I am a procrastinator. So I decided to create an automated system
to remind and force me to follow up. I'll probably start on it tomorrow.

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net