[P1] Worst iBook review to date?

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Thu Aug 7 17:13:10 PDT 2003

> Wow.  Hardly even a review if you ask me.  "iBook keyboards stink and
> G3s aren't for graphics," in the parlance of our times.
>
> Personally I like the iBook keyboard (though the 12" Powerbook
> admittedly seems to have a nicer one from the 5-10 minutes I spent
> with one last weekend).  It's at least a huge improvement over that
> poor excuse for a keyboard Apple was spitting out with desktops a few
> years ago.

MHO, the keyboard is the only thing approaching a weak link in the
iBook. Or maybe not. It felt flimsy when I got it, but after using it
for a while I guess I've either gotten used to it or it has bedded in
somewhat.

--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."