[P1] 7300 Grad, iBook Frosh: Eudora Won't Open URLs

Kim Gammelg å rd kgani at mac.com
Sun Aug 10 04:10:30 PDT 2003

For a lot of my browsing in OSX, I use iCab, as it is without doubt the most
configurable browser out there, and even though the development team is only
1-1,5 men, they are doing a great job. I sent in an error report yesterday
night and had an answer today! And I am not even a paying customer.

They just released a new version(2.9.5) yesterday, with an implementation of
tabs that IMHO is superior to Safari, but they still lack a proper
CSS-implementation. I am looking forward to the next major version (3.0)
where that should be fixed too, although I have a feeling that it is a very
difficult job.

http://www.icab.de/

Cheers,

Kim