[P1] Outlook Express in Classic freezes

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 13:03:45 PDT 2003

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 02:17  PM, Tobias wrote:

> When I use OE 5.0.6 in Classic to access e-mail it freezes the iBook
> completely - nothing but a restart helps.

Did you try the Force Quit in OS X, command+option+esc? This brings up
a dialog window and you select the application that is frozen,
sometimes in red letters, and click the two buttons to quit that
application.

---
I just happened to remember that I have a problem remembering things
and I am a procrastinator. So I decided to create an automated system
to remind and force me to follow up. I'll probably start on it tomorrow.

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net