[P1] sleep problems still

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 13:06:43 PDT 2003

Try a complete system overhaul, reboot and run fsck, run permissions
repair in Disk Tools, insert your Disk Warrior CD and repair the
directory, etc.

Sometimes the problems may be caused by inaccessible files and these
steps puts them back on line, sometimes...

---
I just happened to remember that I have a problem remembering things
and I am a procrastinator. So I decided to create an automated system
to remind and force me to follow up. I'll probably start on it tomorrow.

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net