[P1] Hot syncing a PC only Palm cradle?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 14 17:06:52 PDT 2003

On 8/14/03 6:53 PM, "Jack Rodgers" <jackrodgers at earthlink.net> wrote:

>> So, my questions are, anybody have any experience syncing a PC only
>> Palm
>> cradle with an iBook?
>
> All you need is a USB connector and if the phone maker is smart they
> would supply a USB cable. Palm makes a USB adapter if the phoneco is
> that stupid.

Either I'm not making my question clear or I'm overworrying the whole thing.
So here it is again: The new sync cradle has a USB cable, but it's marked PC
only and they say it has no Mac driver. Is everybody saying this doesn't
matter and I should just plug that USB cable into my iBook anyway and it
should sync just like my old Palm does using its old cradle with the serial
connector and serial to USB adapter?