[P1] Hot syncing a PC only Palm cradle?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 15 06:26:39 PDT 2003

> Incidentally, I'm going through all this because it's an amazing new phone.
>> It's small, lightweight, yet it has a full featured Palm built in,
>
> So is/does the Treo 300 and it does sync with Macs quite nicely and costs
> less than $600. Handspring will soon be shipping the Treo 600, which has
> a different form factor, more like the "candy bar" phones.

I'm aware of the other Palm/Phones out there. The attraction of the Samsung
I-500 is that it offers all this in a flip phone that's smaller than a pack
of cigarettes. I believe this is the first of its kind in this small,
pocket-sized format. I can carry this in my pocket without looking like "I'm
happy to see you."

Brian