[P1] Problem with a CD

Rebecca J. Hoffman rebecca at syracusenet.net
Tue Aug 19 19:07:30 PDT 2003

I have Windows Media Player. It won't recognize the file. It's the same
with iTunes and Amazing X; if I highlight the file and try to open it,
the applications are not highlighted and I can't use them. If I open
one of the applications and try to open the file, the file doesn't show
up.

Thanks for the try, though. Any other suggestions?

Rebecca