[P1] Lid warping... I may have figured it out

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Tue Aug 19 21:33:57 PDT 2003

(I posted before about my never having seen such warping
on the 3 iceBooks I support.)  FWIW, I pull my iBook out
of the JanSport laptop rucksack I use by grasping the iBook's
ports end between thumb and fingers and lifting.  I don't
think I've ever pulled it the way you describe.  (I'd call
the hinge and latch sides "sides" rather than "ends" since
a bit longer than the power-plug and ports ends.)