[P1] palm won't connect

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 19 22:09:18 PDT 2003

Most of us who've been using Palms for several years have long accepted the
fact that their USB sync cradles only work with PC's, and the only way we
can use them is to get their non-USB cradles and add a serial to USB
adapter.

It was true 5 years ago, it's true today. I just bought a $600 phone from
Sprint, with a built-in Palm, and I had to spend $50 more to get a serial
cable designed for one of their old discontinued models to be able to sync
it with my iBook.

Life as a dedicated Mac user does have its drawbacks.

Brian