[P1] OT: Used Mac Prices

Mike Urseth mike at signhelpers.com
Wed Aug 20 17:51:31 PDT 2003

Of course I'm plugging along in the Old World of 9.2. Getting into
OSX native versions of Quark, Illustrator, etc. will be a little
pricey.

I realize that I can run Classic (although I must admit to being more
than a little underwhelmed by what I've seen of that process.

Luddites Unite! You have nothing to lose but your brains!

--
Mike Urseth
Signhelpers.com