ibook wont sleep for long

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Aug 23 00:15:28 PDT 2003

> From: TimeFreezeG3 at aol.com
>
> My ibook gets put to sleep when I close the lid,,,,,obviously. But if
> I pick
> it up or move it around, it wakes up with the lid closed...HELP

The lid is pressing the keys. This is probably due to the keyboard
warping "upwards" a little. Let me guess -- you put some RAM or an
airport card in not too long ago?

In any event, just tighten down the screw that "locks" the keyboard in
place, and I suspect the problem will disappear.

_Chas_

Microsoft CEO Bill Gates recently admitted that more than 30 million
Windows customers experience crashes at least three times a day. -- NY
Times, 25th July 2003