[P1] Mail Vs. Entourage

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 1 09:24:22 PST 2003

On 12/1/03 10:55 AM, "Brandon Bost" <bbost at earthlink.net> wrote:

> The only viruses anyone has to look out for are rare MS Word macro viruses.

A few years ago I had one of those Word macro viruses. I never knew I had it
until people started to email me that their virus programs were flagging my
emails when I had Word docs attached (which is a lot of people because I'm a
writer, and I send out a lot of Word docs.) I went out and bought a virus
program, it solved the problem immediately and bottom line -- it never did
me any harm having the virus, nor were the "infected" documents I sent
really a problem. And if this is as bad as our viruses get, well that's
another plus for being a member of the Mac world.

Brian