Crucial RAM Installed

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 1 20:09:13 PST 2003

I just received and installed a 512 Meg Ram chip from Crucial, after
the good recs on these lists, in my new 17" PB.

This was the easiest to install Powerbook Ram I have ever installed...
It just fit perfectly. The last three sims I bought from Ramseeker, ?,
did not fit well and I had to force them. One I had to return and the
replaced it. The half moon holes were miss-placed by 1/4 diameter or
so.

So, for now, I also recommend Crucial.

---
Trees are being sucked dry of life in South Florida by a tiny insect.
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>