[P1] OT: Any chance Apple will soon upgrade the 20" iMac? (and other questions)

Ron Reames rreames at cableone.net
Sun Dec 14 13:06:56 PST 2003

Rumors say yes, but I can't see it happening. It takes 9 fans to cool
the desktop G5. How would they cool the iMac?

AppleCare? Definitely. Apple quality is growing worse and worse.
But, on the other hand, Apple's support of AppleCare is growing worse,
too.
eMac users are very frustrated with the jittery picture when the sound
is turned up. Even tho Apple knows about the problem they deny it's a
problem. Just buy external speakers they say.
iBook users are facing problems, too. Failing logic boards. But at
least AppleCare is taking care of that problem.

Ron