Avoiding "disconnected" errors from Finder

Zoki zoki.news at linuxix.net
Tue Dec 16 06:03:19 PST 2003

*** Panther has a superb feature called automount which will mount all the
shares available in a workgroup.

That's very nice.

Except when I change networks with my iBook and I start getting the "share
not available, blah, blah, blah, do you want to disconnect, blah, blah,
blah..." errors... Which are annoying if it happens twice in a row but p***
me off royaly when the system starts to show the error for each one of the 9
shares I have available on my home network...

Any idea's how to turn that off?

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

If C lets you shoot yourself in the foot, C++ lets you blow your whole leg
off.
  -- Bjarne Stroustrup