[P1] Utilities to run on ibook: dw vs. tt

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 17 08:38:46 PST 2003

On 12/17/03 10:21 AM, "Erin Randel" <bluelight at en.com> wrote:

> (nice that the manuals are online, where
> you can't read them until you've fixed the machine

But now that you have AppleCare, you can simply call the 800 number and
they'll be happy to help. I call them at least 3 or 4 times a year, and
they're always ready to walk me through any fix I need, occasionally
spending over an hour on the phone with me till everything was working
again. Of course, the call has to pertain to something that's covered, which
in my case is the iBook plus the Airport Base Station and Airport Card which
I purchased all at the same time. I find their tech people to be very
gracious and accommodating, and while we're working through my covered
problems, they're usually happy to answer most questions on related subjects
that may actually not be covered. I find most of their tech support people
are just like the people on this list--they like talking about Mac stuff.

Brian