[P1] OT: DreamWeaver Clones

Chris Beaumont chris at ncafe.com
Wed Dec 17 08:39:23 PST 2003

There is a program called Namo Web Editor that I've heard favorably
compared to DW.

Its cheaper too. I have never used it but it comes highly recommended.
It's by an Asian company. I don't know if they have a demo..

But if Dreamweaver is running so slowly, maybe you should think about
upgrading your hardware or, better yet, switching to a leaner, meaner
authoring environment like BBEdit.

-Chris