[P1] iBook, panther and 96MB RAM

Pamela Plowman pamela at theplowmans.com
Wed Dec 17 12:00:56 PST 2003

Okay, this isn't exactly a reply...

My husband recently bought me the Key Lime iBook that I've been pining
over for many years to replace my original Blueberry iBook.  I'm selling
my Blueberry right now but I'm having some trouble locating a buyer.  I
believe it has a lot to do with the memory only at 96 MB and the hard
drive only 3.2 GB.  My Key Lime is only at 320 MB but I want to buy a
512 stick so that I can max it out, and then put the 256 MB stick into
the Blueberry.  My only problem is I have no idea what to look for when
it comes to memory.  There is PC100 and PC133.  I know I need SD Ram but
that's about it.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Pamela