[P1] what's the difference between...

Lachlan Yee L.Yee at unsw.edu.au
Wed Dec 17 15:07:29 PST 2003

Dear Pamela,

Yes, PC133 is definitely faster, later technology.

A good place to start to see if there is some compatibility is this
little program called Mactracker.  A must for Mac enthusiast who want
to know about their machine.

Go here:  http://www.mactracker.ca/

It appears from the information that you have given that your memory ID
in your key lime iBook is PC66.  This is perhaps the last of the
clamshell model ibooks?  So believe you can purchase the PC100, you
won't get the full speed benefit, as you are limited by the 66 however
no need to spend extra on the PC133.

Hope this helps a little, just wanted to contribute to this excellent
and informative list for iBook users.

Lachlan.

Switcher as of November 2003.