[P1] Stupid POC Modem

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Wed Dec 17 17:14:03 PST 2003

There has been a number of fixes for the modems in the 10.2.x-versions, and
personally I have had no problems on my 466 SE Graphite, so I would
encourage you to upgrade to at least 10.2.8.

I must say that 10.3 is so much better that it is difficult to neglect it,
but I have no idea if there are any modem-related problems with it. There
are certainly none with this iBook.

Cheers,

Kim