[P1] iBook, panther and 96MB RAM

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Wed Dec 17 17:27:24 PST 2003

He probably meant to say www.memoryx.com.  Check www.ramjet.com,
as well as www.crucial.com which has already been mentioned.
Crucial and I think ramjet have links with background info about
RAM, including what PC100 vs PC133 is and what CL is.  Also, as
I recall, you may have to do a firmware upgrade on a clamshell
iBook to have more than the original limit of RAM.

(Also, as a netiquette point, I just deleted very many lines of
quoted material that were not relevant to the topic, including
all the header and list-provider tailer material, which really
shouldn't be included in a post.)

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Myers, Curt wrote:

> "losodimm" and it can take the 512 chip. I suggest going to xmemory.com
 . . .