[P1] Hello?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 29 13:26:36 PST 2003

Imagine how bogged down lists would be if every iBook owner who was not
having a problem posted that they are happy! If you think 100
complaints are a lot, how about a million praises?

100 iBooks is only what, .01% of all iBooks sold? A constipated worker
on an assembly line might cause that many problems.

Granted that a problem is emotionally traumatic. After a few months of
worry, I bought a new G4 Tower. It blew out my new monitor when I
turned it on. Bought a new monitor and something blew out on the
circuit board. I was mad but the home repair guy Apple sent fixed it,
on the second try. And they repaired the monitor. Two days later I
forgot about it.

Problem is we are too emotionally attached to our Macs...

On Dec 28, 2003, at 9:37 PM, Rebecca J. Hoffman wrote:

>>> it is pretty pervasive with 100s of G3 iBooks made in 2002 and after
>>> being affected.
>>
>> Umm, 100s out of how many out there?

---
Trees are being sucked dry of life in South Florida by a tiny insect.
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>