OT:Apple eNews question

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Feb 1 01:46:01 PST 2003

> From: Bill Lockhart <blockhart1 at comcast.net>
> I could subscribe to as text but I like the HTML version better.
> Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious.

First, check to see that you have set Mail's preference to open HTML
mail. You can find this in Preferences -> Viewing.

If that's okay, then you should poke around Apple's web site until you
find the section dealing with subscription preferences. You can
subscribe or unsubscribe and probably set preferences there.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

"Best Documentary EVER," Assoc. of Documentary Filmmakers:
http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com