[P1] New Jag & Printer driver

Ally Maddox almenter at madisontelco.com
Sun Feb 16 18:36:54 PST 2003

Hi, ib - thank you for your help.

I don't really understand. You said, "If you downloaded the standalone
installer, and it's the Combo updater, it should update the system."
Yes it said combo. But that's all I know.

 > That could have been the problem -- but if you didn't install it after
 > downloading it initially, it wouldn't have been installed -- and
 > Software Update wouldn't have shown you 10.2.4.

When I went to install it, the instructions said to go through the
system prefs>Software update>update now. And I had to be online for
that. I've never had to install something like that before, but I
figured it must be some new fangled thing...
So now my question is, if I downloaded it, and it's in there (somewhere)
how do I find it on my machine? How do I go about installing it correctly?

Thanks,
Ally