[P1] New Jag & Printer driver

Ally Maddox almenter at madisontelco.com
Sun Feb 16 18:40:11 PST 2003

Jack Rodgers wrote:

 > The software update for 10.2.4 REQUIRES 10.2.3. So, if you don't
 > have  that installed, software update installs 10.2.3 instead of
 > 10.2.4.

So I should have 10.2.3 installed - is that what you're saying? I
installed something for 3 1/2 hours the other night.

 > There is an installer on the apple web site for 10.2.4 that will
 > update  many earlier jaguar versions to 10.2.4.

OK, I can't even remember the site I went to to get the update. but If I
downloaded 10.2.4, even though I didn't have 10.2.3 you're saying I
should have 10.2.4 already downloaded. My next question - how do I
install it now that I've downloaded it? I don't even know where to find
the installer for it on my machine.

 > As to how long an install takes, it does tell you what the size of
 > the  install is. Thus you multiple that by your minute per megabyte
 >  figure.  My dialups take about 5 minutes per megabyte.  And so,
 > the 10.2.4 download took about two hours.

Would you do me a great big favor? Would you spell that out? I'm not a
math genius either. Make sure it looks something like: (assume my
dialups take the same five minutes as yours/mb)

5 X 100 MB / hair loss X sagging jowls + 10 years off my life =

OK? Thanks a zill, Jack,
Ally