How to create an .ico ??

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Tue Feb 18 07:44:19 PST 2003

I just wasted some good time trying some shareware apps from
versiontracker.com to create a .ico file  (out of a .psd or jpg or whatever
you want) ..

The idea is to create my neato little favicon.ico to be displayed next to
the URL bar ..

I used CCI but that kind of did not work .. And some photoshop plugins ..b
but they just create .icns files ..

And that all is happening on my iBook !!! (to get the connection :)

If someone just feels like grabbing nacken.blogspot.com/favicon.jpg and send
it back to me as an .ico ?? (and yes .. I tried renaming .. Does not work !!
:)

Cheer s