Newest update?

Albert L. Lilly III alilly at scican.net
Tue Feb 18 08:15:01 PST 2003

There has been a lot of discussion regarding modem use and dial-up
problems, which I have experienced on a new iBook since the update.

I have also had no luck at connecting with AOL via a TCP/IP
connection, or by using iChat to connect to IM.

I have unchecked the "Enable error correction......" in the modem tab
of the Network panel, and this has helped get me connected to the
internet when it wouldn't prior, but still no connections to AOL.

Albert L. Lilly III - mailto:alilly at scican.net
Trumpeter, Brass Clinician, Arranger and Composer
Calendar Editor, International Trumpet Guild  http://www.trumpetguild.org
Centennial Brass home page - http://www.scican.net/~alilly/centbrs.html
Lilly Music Services -  http://www.scican.net/~alilly/engr.html
Personal home page - http://www.scican.net/~alilly/alilly.html