[P1] Buy an iBook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 23 05:06:51 PST 2003

On Sunday, February 23, 2003, at 03:44  AM, Thomas Bridgeland wrote:

>>  I know this guy at work paid $1500 for an 800 Mhz Ice
>> book with OSX and 640 MB of RAM, I don't think I coudl get that mcuh
>> money together all at once, my credit card has an $800 limit and 15%

It's even harder when you lose 15% of your income to paying interest on
the credit card... (I know the interest is only on the debt)  If the
government raised income taxes by 15%, everyone would complain, but
somehow paying interest on a credit card is acceptable.

Get a debit card for the convenience and ditch the credit card.

---
jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com