Am I Stupid..? I still like the iBook better than the Mini-Book!

Joe jabeleda at nbn.net
Sun Feb 23 14:13:54 PST 2003

I visited an authorized Apple reseller yesterday and saw a mini-Book
for the first time. It looked fabulous, the aluminum finish was nice,
but the little iBook on display still has a spell on me. I'm still in
love with my 600 mhz iBook! The shiny white plastic finish still looks
tougher, cooler more practical.  However, if the Mini-Book was $300
cheaper, I would seriously consider getting one!  I think the iBook is
a great bargain:

  $1,299.00
  800MHz PowerPC G3
512K L2 cache @800MHz