[P1] Using a Mac in a Windows office

Kim Gammelg å rd kim.gammelgaard at get2net.dk
Sun Feb 23 15:37:10 PST 2003

You got me there, Jack, I totally forgot that it could be OS9 or earlier
that the user was on, my bad. The original question was about a new iMac,
and I must admit I didn't even think the thought that she could be using OS9
on that one.

I should have added that I have no trouble at all with Excel-files in OSX,
and that may be another reason to choose X over 9.

Cheers,

Kim