[P1] time to switch back

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 23 16:02:13 PST 2003

On Sunday, February 23, 2003, at 02:59  PM, david wrote:

> when I traveled in Canada a few years ago and my power adapter
> died two different Apple dealers in Ontario told me they couldn¹t do a
> warranty replacement. I wound up buying an adapter and then utilizing
> my
> local Apple dealer to get my money back since Apple didn¹t want to
> cover it.

Many people down through the years have told this type of story.
Warranty outside the US means you pay that Apple warranty service and
submit your bill to apple for repayment. I think it was mentioned in
the license/warranty. Is it still this way, probably. Read your
warranty...

---
jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com