[P1] Konfabulator is very cool!

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Mon Feb 24 16:00:19 PST 2003

The weather one is quite nice, particularly the one named Weather+. You
control-click the desktop widget and you can type in your zip code. It
gives you the current weather (and weather + give you 5 days of
forecast also).

NYT headlines are nice. There is an eBay auction tracker.

My only problem with these is they tend to take up lots of screen real
estate. for me on my 12 inch iBook, that is not efficient. But, if I
were on a 17" iMac, I'd probably not mind so much.

Also, keep in mind this thing is very new, released Feb 7. Only 150 or
so widgets have been designed thus far. Wait to see what people come up
with over time.

Paul