music software for Mac?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Jan 3 11:44:20 PST 2003

> From: Patricia Teel <pateel at efn.org>
>
> I have done countless searches for some techno/dance creation softare
> for the Mac. Something I can use to burn onto CD's. Under $100. Not
> shareware... but also NOT professional, and complicated
> midi/sequencer/editing stuff. Just an easy user-interface. Can anyone
> help me? I can't find anything made for the Mac operating system. Maybe
> I'm not entering the correct words in my searches?

Yes, I'm answering this way late (was away from the list for two
weeks), so apologies if someone else answered this first -- have you
looked at Groovemaker?

http://www.groovemaker.com

Cheers
Chas
"We don't want to be like Windows. We want to do everything better. We
are intent on creating the greatest computers and the best computing
experience in the world. And we are the only ones who can say that with
a straight face."
- Greg Joswiak, Apple VP of hardware product marketing