[P1] self-quotes

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 4 08:28:05 PST 2003

> FWIW, I would go further than Rep. Rangel. Without going into details,
> I'd like to see the children (or nephews, nieces, grandchildren) of
> appropriate age of all elected and high appointed federal officials
> immediately drafted when their parent takes office.

I have proposed in past years that all elections be advanced two years
so that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.

I'd like to see the draft boards scan the newspapers, email lists,
magazines and other sources and draft those or their children who write
letters to the editor or voice opinions calling for war on a country.
Who better would serve with such zeal!

---
People you won't see enlisting for the war on Iraq: those who have been
calling for such a war for the past 20+ years or any of their friends
and relatives.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com