[P1] Is there a way to activate contextual menus w/out the control key?

Meg St. Clair megsaint at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 4 15:31:35 PST 2003

A long time ago (pre OS X) I had some sort of add on that activated
contextual menus without needing to hold down the control key with my other
hand. I believe that it was called "Look, Mom, No Hands" or something like
that. I got a mouse with more than one button for my desktop computer and
never needed such a thing again, as I just programmed the right button for
control-click. But the iBook track pad only has one button. Does anyone know
of a hack that will bring up contextual menus with, say a click hold?

Meg