[P1] self-quotes

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 4 19:12:29 PST 2003

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 06:06  PM, John Paul Moore wrote:

> I am not saying they are pedophiles, that is your construction. I am
> saying
> that insasmuch as they are promoting war, it serves us all to consider
> the
> roots of such advocacy.

Let's not forget Robert McNamara and his group of geniuses who told us
the Vietnam War could be won. Nor President Johnson who escalated the
war after a very small North Vietnam PT boat approached an American War
Ship and fired a torpedo that missed. (Exact details may differ from my
memory tale.) That led to the Gulf Of Tonkin Resolution to the 500,000
(or so) soldiers stationed in Vietnam and the 50,000 dead American
soldiers, a country defoliated by Agent Orange, etc. I won't spend any
time on Nixon's contribution. I'm not sure if any of those folks had
any military experience.

I don't know why we are sending in soldiers when we could just start an
air and naval barrage and keep it up until we see the white flag...

Day one, all of the Presidential Palaces go.

Day two, all of Sadam's properties go up in smoke.

Day three, all of the properties of the top level government officials
go up in smoke.

Day four, next level...

Maybe we take out all of the military forces first?

Leaders can always stand to lose soldiers and war toys. Those are far
away. But destroy their homes, bank accounts, etc. and render them
paupers...

---
I propose that all elections for public office be advanced two years so
that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com