Iraq (was self-quotes)

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sun Jan 5 14:50:19 PST 2003

> From: Stephen Gaffney <stephen at bizarrecreations.com>
>
> Stop it please. This is an iBook discussion list, and has nothing to
> do with
> politics.

May I suggest an easy way is for most of us to simply killfile Jack? I
did and it's stopped me getting involved in probably dozens of OT
discussions he seems to love to either start or seize on.

You might also consider killfiling Eric. I haven't done so yet but am
about to, with regret.

Chas
"We don't want to be like Windows. We want to do everything better. We
are intent on creating the greatest computers and the best computing
experience in the world. And we are the only ones who can say that with
a straight face."
- Greg Joswiak, Apple VP of hardware product marketing