[P1] Mac.com

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 05:24:24 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 07:14  AM, david wrote:

> if I access the net via Airport I
> guarantee failure.

Interesting. I noticed that when I use SipNSurf. Even my own airport
connected to a dial up. All I have to do is select the iDisk from the
Finder menu bar and nothing but problems. Works just fine over direct
dialup. My guess would be Airport's firewall protection.

---
I propose that all elections for public office be advanced two years so
that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com