Safari Web Browser

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 18:28:20 PST 2003

Apple's new Safari web browser is still beta but it kicks MS IE butte
on 10.2.3.

I compared it with Macintouch.com and the text displays almost
instantly with the ad banners taking a  bit to show up. In IE it takes
a long time for the banners to show up and then the text appears. This
is on a dial up line.

---
I propose that all elections for public office be advanced two years so
that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com